If you were logged in and working on this process, you would log your work on this page.
prototype the low cost tape sensor, will be taken by Matheus
Worked on the fabrication of the low-cost tape sensor designed by Matheus. Polished fibers, assembled a sensor, found gluing solutions and tested the sensor. The sensor worked well, but we realized that the range was small. This was a sensor with glass tubes, and for large stretched the fiber comes out of the tube. The experiment was a partial success. We realized the limitations of this design - limited range. And we are now thinking about improvements.
Used the gap optimization study to tune the prototype
For all the experiments done on the Tape Sensor we used Tibi's LabView program .
Used to fabricate the low-cost tape sensor.
All the work was performed at SENSORICA labs in Montreal
Context: Tape Sensor