Process: Work Package 3 - Process maintenance and Document - User Guide starting 2021-03-16 ending 2023-05-16

If you were logged in and working on this process, you would log your work on this page.

Outputs

Scheduled:

Document - User Guide 1.00 Each due May 16, 2021

Greens for Good Onboarding document

Completed: produces 1.00 Each Nov. 24, 2021
  Resource: Document - User Guide: Greens for Good Onboarding document 1.00 Each

Work

Planned Work: (Requirements are ordered by due date)

Work - Training others: 10.00 Time - Hours due March 16, 2021

Provide help or technical support, 350$ budget.

Unassigned
Work events:
Oct. 13, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Assisted Magige with his learning for the project, put him in contact with Anthony. Gave him an overview of the technical details of the project.
Advised Magige to talk to one of his profs at the University to read about the project and sign a support letter, walked him through the funding process to communicate the opportunities for him and his prof.

Sept. 22, 2021 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Provided feedback to Mathilde for her report. This report is to consolidate collaboration with partners from the EU.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QYVcaPhBV3eifivhvj11IftzS-SVFVvTLJkVZ4iKBiQ/edit#heading=h.r8bt9lnp6rnj

Sept. 7, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi
Aug. 11, 2021 5.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Held space for the weekly workparty on Discord.
Communicated with Tim, Mayssam, Mario, Dounia, ... Documented their input. Answered to Douglas' input on deliverables doc.

Aug. 4, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Worked with Mathilde, created her work document, shared it on Discord.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QYVcaPhBV3eifivhvj11IftzS-SVFVvTLJkVZ4iKBiQ/edit#

April 27, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Mayssam

Brought in Mario and helped him understand Sensorica and the context of the Leaves project. Tibi discussed with him more about the technical aspects of the project.

April 14, 2021 0.50 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Orientation meeting with Sebastian. He is a seasoned Outreach guy, wants to start working on the project.

April 3, 2021 0.30 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Orientation with Alexis, learned about Sensorica's Design methodology.

March 31, 2021 0.30 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Gave some orientation to Mayssam for facilitation, mainly on outreach.

March 31, 2021 3.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

2h meeting with Partners (Jack, Polycap, Unai), scheduled on calendar.
Quick meeting with Layne.
1h orientation meeting with core group, scheduled on calendar.

Work - Customer service: 6.00 Time - Hours due March 16, 2021

Maintain communication with Sponsor, 180$ budget.

NOTE: this task is only for Tibi, the only task monopolized in the project, by the contributor with the role of Project representative.

DO NOT LOG HERE !!

Unassigned
Work events:
April 28, 2021 0.20 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Sent updates to Joshua.

April 5, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Exchange about the project, requirements, possibilities, etc.

March 17, 2021 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Arranged payment method - filled up forms for Sponsor.
Coordinated with Sponsor about the project requirements. Documented that.

Work - Accounting and Finance: 6.00 Time - Hours due March 16, 2021

Keep track of spending and keep the burning rate within the budget, 240$ budget.

Unassigned
Work events:
Oct. 21, 2022 0.60 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Rearranged purchase logs of Anthony.
Updated new NRP data into the Benefit Redistribution doc.
Made some slight updates to the Benefit Redistribution doc.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1looE7RqVdHnW-SZQusdHTMiOjWw0kGwQD07nSohR2Uk/edit#gid=162995459

Sept. 10, 2021 0.10 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Processed payment for Mayssam, work done in funding initiative.

Sept. 9, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Downloaded the NRP data into the Benefit redistribution spreadsheet and made some improvements to this spreadsheet to accommodate the new funding proposal writing processes.

Aug. 5, 2021 0.50 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Processed payment for Praxeco, coordinated with Haddi.

June 16, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Mayssam
June 16, 2021 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Funding proposals - template and worked on the AgriScience proposal with Mayssam.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10___Uf16a4wa47TGPglOnO4PFBWLts4FRxino7YjJSo/edit#

May 21, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Worked on the The Food Systems Game Changers Lab proposal with Mayssam.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UuYCOpxUDbeqUVnFByJrwD-q4suZIZRhnju4Uii8JG8/edit

May 21, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Mayssam

Worked on the The Food Systems Game Changers Lab proposal with Tibi.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UuYCOpxUDbeqUVnFByJrwD-q4suZIZRhnju4Uii8JG8/edit

May 19, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Mayssam

worked with Tibi on the Food Systems Game Changers Lab.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UuYCOpxUDbeqUVnFByJrwD-q4suZIZRhnju4Uii8JG8/edit

May 19, 2021 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

worked with Mayssam on the Food Systems Game Changers Lab.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UuYCOpxUDbeqUVnFByJrwD-q4suZIZRhnju4Uii8JG8/edit

May 12, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Processed payment for Sebastian.
Set up wire transfer for CAKE to allow for international payments for this project.
Had to solve some security issues with CAKE's bank.

May 12, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Created Grant Proposal template for the project.
Prepared the template for participation.
Shared on Discord. already worked on the structure a bit.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10___Uf16a4wa47TGPglOnO4PFBWLts4FRxino7YjJSo/edit#

March 31, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by PraxecoAffiliate

Provided feedback for budget to Tibi

March 1, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Created budget with Hadi

Work - Community Building: 20.00 Time - Hours due March 16, 2021

Maintain a creative and energetic work atmosphere, 700$ budget

Unassigned
Work events:
Nov. 15, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Updated the Onboarding doc
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i4hbS2fK0edIjvafmR7dXAZIGSQVAviPSFoY3Vy2zWM/edit#heading=h.oktx2fhutlvv

Made some changes to the project webpage.

Processed some Join venture contacts. email communication and first step orientation.

Oct. 20, 2021 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Communications on Discord.
Invitation to set up crypto transfers for contributors.
Coordination of work, held space during the workparty, updated Magige and Tim with the development of the project.

Oct. 13, 2021 8.50 Time - Hours Done by Chad

Logged 8.30 hours Training self and Trained other - Charlize (partner) in order to get up to date with the Value Network in order to be more effective in its Processes & Usage.

Did so in order to prepare future work on Onboarding Documentation and Web UX/UI design contributions

July 28, 2021 4.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Held space for the Weekly workparty, discussions about 3D modeling with Haddi and about process with Ross. Took notes in the Questions presentation

July 20, 2021 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Updates to foundational docs: Dissemination, Capacity and Deliverables. Announced some on Discord.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fUq1234BF7qDsqkYDVb7LyK78lwJMAonpP5puMMHMgA/edit#

Posted Capacity development stages on Discord, providing orientation, big picture view of the venture as a process.

July 20, 2021 0.50 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Communications, replied to 2 new individuals who signed up for the venture. See more on Participants.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15pmHLMXV0-Vj7FLFqIcCMhN107oY5B0orJBkkqc6YrI/edit#gid=1138628772

July 18, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Finished slide deck for a gathering organized by Dominique
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1pBdJUuYsjrgqWU27kZ_xeXjqnVjvKtHzPNPtKDbxUrg/edit

June 16, 2021 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Email communications. Most important: Tayler and Dominique.
Updates on Discord.
This is a lump log for small actions in in a few days.

June 1, 2021 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Mayssam

Interaction with Designers, a bit of animation.

May 26, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Answer to people signing the Join project form, joining the project. I had a backlog of 5, 6 new individuals to process.

May 26, 2021 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Meeting with iLVO, Mayssam was there, see Meetings doc.
Sent email to Dominique and Christoph (APEF), copied a few contributors and participants.

May 26, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Mayssam

Meeting with iLVO, Tibi was there, see Meetings doc.

May 19, 2021 3.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Responded to emails: Ross on funding proposal and strategy, Joshua, others.

Worked on Sebastian's interview https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kAmOXcLAwMwMF2f7Q8XIUZyGgKMYD-M58ZqT1kz21Y8/edit

Second edit of the Sensorica Blog https://sensoricablog.blogspot.com/2021/05/next-generation-food-machines-and-how.html

May 11, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Answer to email communications with various partners.
Communicated on Discord.

May 5, 2021 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Processes the email from Zak (GFI), sorted all the info, send email to Joshua and called a few contributors to help connect the dots and think about strategy.
Replied to other email communication as well.
Created some ToDos in documents.

April 15, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Over a period of time, maintained constant flow on Discord. Engaged participants.

March 18, 2021 0.10 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Maintained communication with those initially interested in the project, mainly on the Sensorica mailing list. Getting ready for kickoff.

Work - Administration: 26.00 Time - Hours due March 16, 2021

Plan and keep track of development to respect the project’s deadlines, maintain the direction towards the project’s objectives, 700$ budget

Unassigned
Work events:
Oct. 20, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Mayssam

Sent support letters to partners to be used in funding proposals. Worked with Tibi to formulate them and coordinated with him for the timing to send them.
Reformulated some letters to get them ready for publication (plenty4all in particular) - word smiting.

Oct. 20, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Gathered support letters for funding from partners.
Updated the project page, where I entered logos of partners that have supplied support letters and linked to their letters.
Formatted some support letters to get them ready for publication (plenty4all and Marissa's)
Previously, helped Mayssam formulate emails for partners to provide support letters.

Sept. 22, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Communications through email and Discord.
Held space for the Weekly WorkParty.

Sept. 8, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Catching up on communications and what needs to be done after my vacation, Tim, Mayssam, some email communication as well.

Sept. 8, 2021 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Mayssam

Presented to Tibi work done while in vacation.
Email communications and coordination of meetings.

July 25, 2021 0.50 Time - Hours Done by Tibi
July 15, 2021 5.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Held space for the weekly workparty.
Discussed with 2 engineers from India to potentially contribute to the 3D design.
Discussed with Hadi, who mentioned that he wants to contribute to the 3D design.
Worked on new funding while holding space for contributors to arrive on the chatroom and have some orientation.

June 9, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Facilitation design scrum meeting, with Mayssam, Elie and Mario.

June 9, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Mayssam

Facilitation design scrum meeting, with Tibi, Elie and Mario.

June 3, 2021 3.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi
June 2, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Mayssam
May 12, 2021 1.50 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Cleaned up the Deliverables doc.
Worked a bit on the Strategy doc.

May 11, 2021 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Creation of Strategy document, announced on discord.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/191iyky45r10KYmbBxF5qsFXR8F9b2TJsK_BQj8iTa4w/edit#

Language adjustment on different project documents.
Attended to comments in documents.

Created rebranding project initiative and propagated it
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O9MbbpeBAVlxyFdUM7G1a2hGdgv205ttMfdnqRBJHJc/edit#gid=558972931

May 8, 2021 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Communicated on Discord about funding, role of animation and replied to other communication.

Modified language on project page, Objectives and Description.

Some minor infrastructure adjustments: website, photos, documents.

May 5, 2021 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Produced a video presenting the new orientation of the project to project participants and potential participants, will post it on the project webpage and on discord, as well as on social media. This helps coordinate and focus work.

April 27, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Joint call with Sebastian: Coordinating next project requirements and corresponding needs for next communication elements.

April 27, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Mayssam

Worked with Tibi on approaching companies manufacturers of equipment. We are preparing a meeting with Coperion, but also brainstormed in general. Left some traces in the
Meeting doc, where we prepared the meeting with Coperion.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YzuQAdVjjNJMQ1y54zV2GO7kun3uSVHheeVdFprs8So/edit#

April 23, 2021 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Based on the Building Understanding meeting I am preparing everyone for the next stage, Design Considerations.
I am working on the Deliverables doc. Updated "Systems Requirement" section. In Building Understanding section, I created the "Consensus" section, to fix/consolidate what has been discussed during the Building Understanding meeting as a steeping stone for the next stage.
Attracted the attention of Bernard (mechanical engineering) to key elements to inform him how to play his development role, once the requirements have been written down.
Created Bibliography doc, instructed those in science to contribute to it, formatted it.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_7KrTZuPhQWe-TxrtaictNj6x9Zq7AiDisD1eVTSVd4/edit#
Reorganized the Project Google Drive folder - cleaner now, see from the project webpage / Resources.

April 21, 2021 0.50 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Worked on capturing the essential of our Building Understanding meeting. The idea is to build a foundation on which to launch the Design Considerations phase. This is part of the planning, the development methodology.
So I build a pros and cons table to compare the classic device with the extruder idea. I invited contributors on Discord to react to it.
Next thing is to fix the choice as a consensus.

April 15, 2021 0.50 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Communication and coordination, Discord and one-on-one.
Scheduling Building Understanding meeting.

March 17, 2021 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Created project planning, working docs, communicated by email and Discord.

Work - Documenting: 20.00 Time - Hours due May 16, 2021

Create Orientation documentation, maps, onboarding

Unassigned
Work events:
Nov. 24, 2021 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi
Work - Training self: 10.00 Time - Hours due May 16, 2021

Orientation, how to use tools, about the project. 350$ budget.

Unassigned
Work events:
April 19, 2021 1.50 Time - Hours Done by Layne

Attended the Build Understanding meeting. Learned about what we need to design.

April 19, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Bruce

Attended the Build Understanding meeting. Learned about what we need to design.

April 19, 2021 1.50 Time - Hours Done by JackS

Attended the Build Understanding meeting. Learned about what we need to design.

April 19, 2021 1.50 Time - Hours Done by Sebastian Klemm

Attended the Build Understanding meeting. Learned about what we need to design.

April 19, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Mayssam

Attended the Build Understanding meeting. Learned about what we need to design.

April 14, 2021 0.50 Time - Hours Done by Sebastian Klemm

Orientation meeting with Tibi, starting to work on Outreach.

April 4, 2021 0.20 Time - Hours Done by Abran

Orientation with Tibi, learned more about the project and planned tasks for me in Pakistan, mostly about dissemination: Contact local university and some local community members.

April 3, 2021 0.30 Time - Hours Done by AlexisAlonso

Orientation with Tibi, learned about Sensorica's Design methodology.

April 1, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by PraxecoAffiliate

Bernard assisted at the Building Understanding meeting, Tibi's presentation.

March 31, 2021 0.30 Time - Hours Done by Mayssam

Orientation with Tibi for facilitation.

March 31, 2021 0.50 Time - Hours Done by JackS

Tibi provided orientation for Partners.

March 31, 2021 0.50 Time - Hours Done by Unai

Tibi provided orientation for Partners.

March 23, 2021 0.50 Time - Hours Done by PraxecoAffiliate

Tibi provided orientation for Partners.

March 23, 2021 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Mayssam

General orientation meeting with Tibi and others. First project start meting.

Process context:

Pattern: Documentation
Context: Greens for Good
Order: Work order 317 due: 2021-05-16

Previous processes:

Next processes:


Process notes:

(administration, animation, facilitation, coordination)

Maintain communication with Sponsor
Keep track of spending and keep the burning rate within the budget
Maintain a creative and energetic work atmosphere
Provide help or technical support
Plan and keep track of development to respect the project’s deadlines, maintain the direction towards the project’s objectives

Total budget of 2,520$

WORK ETHIC REQUIREMENTS
# Your contribution logs need to contain a description of what you have done, a few words about results, feedback, ...
# Only the customer Service task is monopolized by the Project representative (Tibi), the rest of tasks cannot be monopolized by any contributor, it is open to participation.
# Number of man-hours and budget are fixed. If more time is spent than planned and money to be paid surpasses the allocated budget, contributors involved in this task split the allocated budget in proportion to everyone's contribution.
# Contributions that do not reflect good work, that are inflated, or that are not properly documented can be redflagged by any contributor in this project, which can lead to the invalidation of the contribution. Repetitively misrepresenting work in logged contributions can lead to expulsion from project.