If you were logged in and working on this process, you would log your work on this page.
Searched for air pumps, found more plant-based air purification projects, searched for open source communities and contacted one of them.
Completed the mechanical structure. Attached the vertical side panels to the base.
More testing of different ways to assemble the structure. Did some wood cuts, tried a new version, seams to be OK. Started to make a video, to document the entire process. To be published later.
Made experimental single pot. self watering (wick) + fan integrated for air circulation for air purification through the roots. Sent pic to Bruce.
Searched CNC wood joints on Internet, communicated with Daniel about the design, provided feedback on the first draft 3D model.
Worked with Tibi at the Sensorica lab on design consideration of the green wall.
Worked with Bruce at the Sensorica lab on design consideration of the green wall.
Worked on a video documenting the creation of the mechanical structure of the Green Wall. Videos have been taken during work. Now I put everything together into a summary video.
This involved transferring files, editing video, rendering video, 3 trials with slight modifications for improvement.
The video will be finished at a later date, some processes still need to be documented and inserted in the main video.
Worked on the design doc: design considerations and design features for electronics, mechanics and software. Share it with the community.
Online shopping - PVC pipe fittings, made a list / table in the design doc.
Bruce and I decided to work with 2" PVC pipes.
Went with Bruce to Home Depot to identify parts for the green wall, after design session.
Went with Tibi to Home Depot to identify parts for the green wall, after design session.
Context: LED green wall
Order: Work order 281 , Green Wall prototype for the Sensorica lab due: 2019-01-31
Design and prototype a green wall for the Sensorica lab.
We document the development here